Click on job title for downloadable version.
Please submit your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline Thursday 31st May, 2018.
The General Manager (GM) reports to the Board of MusicTT and collaborates with the CEO and/or designee of the Board of CreativeTT. The GM’s main responsibility is to implement and execute strategic plans, programmes and activities, and simultaneously provide data and new opportunities for industry development and commercialization within the music sector. The GM oversees the general operations of the company and develops budgets.
- Provides creative leadership and direction;
- Accomplishes MusicTT’s objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; and reviewing progress;
- Develops strategy and policy;
- Builds the Company’s role and reputation as a key agency for the creative sector by collaborating with government ministries, agencies, community organizations, academia, media and employees;
- Engages key stakeholders to promote the music sector;
- Maintains organizational policies and procedures;
- Assists the Board in development of strategy and policy and its execution;
- Advocates on behalf of the music sector;
- Develops relationships with private sector, public sector and civil society agencies to seek partnerships and harness synergies;
- Act as a key representative and voice for the company’s particular sector via public relations activities, public appearances, etc.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Experience in the music, creative industries and/or culture sector;
- Five (5) years managerial experience and responsibility;
- Post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Management Studies or any relevant field;
- OR Any relevant combination of experience and professional academic qualifications.