Please send all applications to email@example.com. Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 16th March, 2020
GENERAL MANAGER - FilmTT
The General Manager (GM) reports to the Board of FilmTT and collaborates with the CEO of CreativeTT. The GM’s main responsibility is to implement and execute strategic plans, programmes and activities, and simultaneously provide data and new opportunities for industry development and commercialization within the film sector. The GM oversees the general operations of the company and develops budgets.
· Provides creative leadership and direction;
· Accomplishes FilmTT’s objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; and reviewing progress;
· Develops strategy and policy;
· Builds the Company’s role and reputation as a key agency for the creative sector by collaborating with government ministries, agencies, community organizations, academia, media and employees;
· Engages key stakeholders to promote the film sector;
· Maintains organizational policies and procedures;
· Assists the Board in development of strategy and policy and its execution;
· Advocates on behalf of the film sector;
· Develops relationships with private sector, public sector and civil society agencies to seek partnerships and harness synergies;
· Act as a key representative and voice for the company’s particular sector via public relations activities, public appearances, etc.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
· Experience in the film, creative industries and/or culture sector;
· Five (5) years managerial experience and responsibility;
· Post-graduate degree in Business Administration, Management Studies or any relevant field;
· OR Any relevant combination of experience and professional academic qualifications.