MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Please send Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline : Friday May 31st, 2019
The Marketing and Communications Manager reports to the CEO or designee of the Board of CreativeTT and is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing and promotional aspects of the company’s strategic plan within established time lines and in accordance with Company expectations of quality, integrity and service.
· Develops and implements strategic and cost-effective operational marketing plans and objectives designed to enhance the organization’s corporate image, reputation and position and promote its programmes within the national and global marketplace;
· Conducts market research to support marketing initiatives and contribute to the Business Planning and Evaluation Process;
· Tracks all marketing campaigns utilizing proven marketing metrics and creates detailed written and verbal reports for presentation to the Company’s management and Board of Directors as required
· Oversees and develops marketing/promotional materials, internal and external publications, communication pieces, and all other marketing related content for projects relative to events, products and services of CreativeTT and its subsidiaries.
· Develops and implements online content marketing and social media development strategies towards the facilitation of growth of CreativeTT’s and its subsidiaries online presence
· Solicits Requests for Proposals (RFP) from prospective clients in accordance with the company’s RFP protocol process and develops proposals for new marketing opportunities.
· Co-ordinate promotional events (e.g. Fashion shows, media events etc.)
· Manage and write press releases and newsletters to achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage for projects across all available media.
· Liaise with external parties in order to produce creative material for marketing initiatives.
· Manage the Marketing team towards the development of detailed marketing plans for all media channels, coordination of attendance at local and international events, and organization of timely and accurate population of online content.
· Performs other marketing related duties as required
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES
· Knowledge of Public Sector Investment Programme (PSIP) funding policies and requirements;
· Proven ability to oversee marketing, advertising, public relations, online content and promotional activities at national and international levels;
· Knowledge of CreativeTT’s mandated industry sectors, local, regional and international.
· Capable of managing and directing diverse support teams in different markets
· Capable of managing/coordinating events, developing & monitoring budgets, and overseeing project performance/outcomes
· Excellent -
o Networking and relationship management skills
o Analytical and decision-making skills
o Written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Advanced computer literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
· Ability to function independently with strong attention to detail
· Knowledge of a foreign language will be an asset. (Preferably Spanish)
· Ability to take initiative, establish priorities, multi task and meet deadlines
· Ability to work outside of normal working hours
· Organized / Punctual
MINIMUM ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
· A Masters’ degree in Marketing or related discipline
· Equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Minimum of (5) years’ experience in marketing and market research (qualitative & quantitative) at a senior managerial level
· Experience in the creative industries and/or culture sector considered an asset