Click on job title for downloadable version.
Please submit your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting applications is 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday 31st January, 2018.
The Project Officer reports to the General Manager or designee of the Board, and is responsible for the coordination, implementation, management, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting on
all projects/programmes undertaken by the Company.
• General administration of projects inclusive of the population of multiple databases for data collection and analysis, and the posting of varied forms of resulting content as required.
• Facilitating the procurement of sub-contractors/suppliers for successful implementation of projects.
• Procure and submit, quotations and invoices and maintain accurate, up-to-date project expenditures and adherence to project budget.
• Manage Media/Press releases and liaising with Government regulatory entities and authorities.
• Manage live music events, inclusive of bookings, contracts, coordination, touring and showcasing, communication, marketing, stakeholder relations, monitoring and evaluation.
• Develop in-house projects/programmes that are in-line with the Strategic Direction of the Company.
• Define project scope and tasks, resource requirement, goals and deliverables and manage the planning, budget and timelines, co-ordination and implementation of projects.
• Manage projects and project teams in accordance with the direction given by the General Manager or designee of the Board.
A strong combination of two or more of the following will be considered an asset:
• Knowledge of Public Sector Investment Programme (PSIP) funding policies and requirements;
• Knowledge of music business and intellectual property management in the music industry, both locally and internationally, as well as contract development, management and administration;
• Knowledge of the live music industry, artiste management and event management;
• Knowledge of project management;
• Knowledge of Creative TT’s mandated industry sectors, local, regional and international;
• Knowledge of Entertainment & IP Law Music Business will be an asset
• Develop Action Plans and Project Plans
• Manage & Implement Projects
• Complete Project Audits
• Develop and track Budgets
• Write blogs, reviews and media releases
• Excellent networking and relationship management skills
• Written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Advanced computer literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
• Effective at Overseeing Business Procedures and Process Improvement
MINIMUM ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent certification in Project Management, Entertainment Law, Music Business and/or other related fields, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum five years relevant work experience
• Marketing and Communications, Project Management, Event Management and/or Business Management certifications will be considered an asset.
The Project Officer - FilmTT reports to the General Manager of FilmTT or designee of the Board, and is responsible for the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and
reporting on projects/programmes undertaken by the Company.
• Provide general administrative support to the General Manager of FilmTT
• Facilitate the procurement of sub-contractors/suppliers for successful implementation of projects, maintain accurate records and ensure adherence to project budget
• Perform film business/production/service-related tasks (as guided by the General Manager of FilmTT)
• Organise workshops, conferences, seminars and training events as necessary
• Coordinate shared services within Company
• Attend meetings as required
• Manage projects and programmes that are defined by the Strategic Direction of the Company, in accordance with Project Management best practices
• Co-ordinate project logistics
• Develop project outlines/proposals
• Develop and track project budgets and expenses
• Prepare project reports
• Complete project audits
• Maintain adherence to work and action plans
• Preparation of monthly statutory reports
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES KNOWLEDGE
• Sound knowledge of project administration, planning, management and reporting techniques
• Knowledge of Film and Creative Industries is a strong asset
• Knowledge of Public Sector Investment Programme (PSIP) funding policies and requirements is an asset
• Project management
• Report and proposal writing
• Effective communicator
• Solution oriented
MINIMUM ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
• Bachelor’s Degree or Certification in Project Management or related field, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of five years of relevant work experience
The IT Officer reports to the IT Committee of the Board of Directors and assists with:
• The administration and maintenance of CreativeTT’s LAN (local Area network), Wi-Fi (wireless) and Mobile Network
• The company’s logistics as it pertains to the acquisition of hardware and software components
• The update, maintenance and administration of the company’s website
• Assists the IT Specialist in all areas of operations
• Ensures that content of web site is maintained and updated
• Edits and designs images using Fireworks and/or Photoshop and such programmes as provided by the Company from time to time
• Provides minor computer repairs (both hardware and software)
• Provides user/help desk support;
• Implements Internet Marketing strategies set forth by IT Specialist
• Updates social networking accounts inclusive of Facebook, Twitter and such accounts as may exist from time to time
• Updates blogs and coordination with marketing representative
• Any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALITIES
• Experience in implementation, administration and maintenance of Windows Server Operating System
• Knowledge of Macintosh operating systems would be an asset
• Knowledge of Fireworks and Photoshop would be an asset
• Experience in the development/maintenance of web-based applications
• Experience in systems and network administration
• Excellent command of MS-Office Suite
• Strong communication skills, report writing skills, analytical ability and problem solving ability
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
• An Associate Degree in Computing and Information Systems or related field from a recognized educational institution, OR
• IAD (International Diploma in Computer Science), OR
• AIAD (Advanced Diploma in Computer Science)